Welcome to Dr. Henry H. Davis Family School

The Dr. Henry Hill Davis School, located at 3425 Cramer Street in East Camden, was built in 1925.  The school is named after Dr. Henry Hill Davis, a Camden physician.  He was a school board member, Camden's first medical inspector, and first chief medical inspector.  His work in the areas of school health and nutrition saved countless children’s lives in Camden City.  Currently, the school houses Pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade for approximately 500 students of various learning modalities.

What's Happening

Upcoming Events

Quick Links